Friday, September 30, 2022
Morning Keynote: Finding Your Purpose
With Shannon Haltom
Building Your Brand Full of Passion, Joy and Family
With Rachel Cutrer
Morning Panel Discussion
With Kodye Neal, Wandering Maverick Boutique Founder and Adelyn Allen, ST Genetics, Beef Operations Director
Growing the Farm and Ranch Income through Direct Sales
With Tara Tullos
Changing Trends in Social Media
With Hannah Chumchal
Staying Mentally Strong As We Face a Changing Future in Rural America and Agriculture
With Denise Hagan
What It Takes to Sell Your Products Online
With Carole Arriaga
Small Group Discussions
TOUR OF BRC RANCH, BOLING, TEXAS
Sip & Shop!
Sip, Shop, and Socialize at The Ranch Downtown
Farm To Table BONUS SESSION:
Saturday, October 1st
9AM - Noon
Must be registered at Brand Builders to attend.
This bonus session is designed for those wishing to learn more about direct beef sales to the consumer.
This will be a very casual, hands on workshop to show you the down and dirty, behind the scenes process it takes to launch and run a successful farm to table business.
The workshop will be held at The Ranch Downtown, BRC's new farm to table venue in Wharton, Texas.
What you'll learn:
- Hands on tour of The Ranch Downtown, a brick and mortar farm to table store.
- Visit to the Wharton County Farmers Market to see how we sell.
- Product specs, business structure, choosing a processor, what cuts to offer, packaging, branding, selling your beef, managing inventory, pricing, order fulfillment, bundling, gift packs, and more.
- How to ship your beef and keep it frozen
- Bonus Excel spreadsheets and PDFS including a sample cut sheet, sample pricing spreadsheet, and sample shipping input spreadsheet.